- Leather can never be 100% waterproof, therefore, we recommend that you avoid carrying your GWENIVX bag in rainy conditions.
- Should your bag ever get wet, we advise that you carefully remove everything inside and let your bag air dry.
- Avoid high-heat measures like using a hairdryer, as this will cause severe damages to your bag.
- To preserve your bag, it is best to wipe the exterior with a soft dry cloth in order to preserve its appearance.
- It is best to store your GWENIVX bag away from areas with direct heat or light.